Hello Baby

                                                       TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS

 Hi all,
Last night I attended the Catalog Premiere here in Atlanta and it was wonderful, here are few pictures from it. 
The catalog cover and the stamp set we received at the event. You are going to LOVE the new catalog.



And now onto the project. I made this one for different baby shower (then the one I talked about yesterday), this was for a co-worker who is having a baby in about 4 weeks. We had a little baby shower for her, so I made a card with a gift card holder inside. I had completely forgot about the baby shower until the day before, so I just got a gift card for her. 
I used the embossing folder from SAB and Zoo babies set. The embossing folder is carrying over to the new catalog! 
The stitched edge is a die from Lil' Inker designs and the gift card holder is PTI die.

I will post the supplies and instructions little later. ;) 

To shop for Stampin' Up! supplies click --> HERE
Purchase my cards on Etsy... HERE
Color my World online class-registration is in progress. More details HERE (The class is $20 and starts May 3rd)






Comments