Sweet Herbs instruction sheet

HI all,

Here is the supply and instruction sheet for the Sweet herbs card I posted last night, and to repeat the resources I gave you last night.

I will post the instructions sheet little later. On another note here are two good reference books when it comes to coloring flowers:
Botanical Portraits with Colored Pencils
Botanical Drawing in Color: A Basic Guide to Mastering Realistic Form and Naturalistic Color


And the coloring pencils I used are 
 Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils 

I had a lot of requests for this type of class, so I decided to offer one online class: Color My World.
In this class we'll cover coloring with different mediums (oil and wax based pencils, makers/re-inkers/ink pads, watercolor pencils, blendabilities (these should be available on time for the class), different solvents (gamsol, colorless blender etc). The coloring mediums are not necessarily sold by SU (well, some are but not all) but the stamps and inks will be SU!
The class will start May 3rd and I will be posting video for each class every week. There will be 5 lessons, spread though 5 weeks. I will post a pdf for each class of all the supplies I have used, name of colors etc. (there won't be instructional pdf (except like the ones I use for my blog) besides the videos. 
The price of the class is $20. 
To register click HERE


I will be sending the website invites around May 3rd.



Comments