Bloom with hope meets Project Life


Hi everyone and happy Tuesday! I am on the home run being done with the SU! Convention displays samples...yay! I am looking forward being done...lol...well then I will have some more to make for a different display board for Convention, the group display boards....but those are not due until the day before Convention starts when I will need to set up the board. Today I have little bit different card to show you, but before that, just a reminder that my Online New Catalog Launch Party is this Saturday and you can register for free and I will send you an invitation to join the event website. I ordered my goodies from the New catalog and they should be here tomorrow!!!! So exciting. I will show you some videos of the products and videos of few samples that I will make from start till finish. You can register below.
ok, now onto the card. I combined Bloom with Hope with the Project Life cards. I stamped the flowers on whisper white card stock with Memento ink and then colored with my Blendabilities. Pretty easy card. And I love the bright colors.




Comments