Moments

                                                          TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS

It's finally Friday and it's a long weekend. Well, actually there is no weekend for parents with little ones. 
Today  I have a scrapbook page to share that I made for the Convention display boards. I used Dotted Angles set for the border on the bottom and the title is made using MDS and my Silhouette Cameo machine. Then I covered it with Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder, and repeated the process few times so I get some more dimension for the title. 
See at the bottom for the class by mail details that are currently going on. 

AS well the Holiday catalog is live, so click here to shop :) 




Don't forget the registration for the Holiday Home class by mail is open and more details are HERE

As well I have few more ink swatch kits (details HERE) Thanks for all those who ordered so far.

    


And a lot of people requested to order the Kinda Eclectic class, so I have opened it again and you can register until Saturday and kits will ship next week. Details HERE.



Comments