One Week Only Starter Kit: Get $150 for only $99

#dawnolchefske #dostamping #stampinup #joinsu #dostamperSTARS #homebasedbusiness #shortsweet

Short & Sweet details
  • The Short: 1 week only, August 21 - 28
  • The Sweet: choose $150 in product and only pay $99
    • Business Supply Pack = FREE ($65 value)
    • Total value = $215!
    • PLUS: FREE Shipping (10% value)
  • Guess What: You may choose products from the Holiday Catalog - woohoo!
  • Talk about a sweet deal!
Are you Ready?  Join with me today! 


Click "join now" button
___________________________________________________________________________________
Reasons to join:
  • Get the everyday discount of 20% (and opportunities to earn more)
  • Enjoy a one-time "perk" within your first 45 days - 30% off an order of $150 (and yes, get Stampin' Rewards too)
  • Earn extra money while doing something you love
  • Get free access to ALL my templates and online classes.
  • Be in the know...get free catalogs, bi-monthly magazine, pre-order periods and more!
  • If you're local to me (I'm in the Alpharetta area, GA), I hold occasional gatherings, too.
Got questions?  Feel free to contact me at ilina.crouse@gmail.com

Comments