Flower patch meets Typeset dsp

                                                          TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS
Hi all,

I am back today with another share. I have a simple card for you again. But I really like the effect. I used a piece of Typeset dsp that I adhered on some Very Vanilla card stock to make it sturdier, and then I stamped on it the images from Flower Patch set. Then I made the label from Very Vanilla card stock and tied it around with some Linen thread. I adhered the whole panel onto Kraft card base. 

Pretty simple, isn't it?


Comments

I really like the effect received by this technique. The type set of the print coming through the colored flowers is a really cool look. Nice card.
Oh I LOVE this, I have not really played with Flower Patch yet but I think you have inspired me to do so.