Endless Wishes Shaker Card

                                                       TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS

Hi all,

It's me again. Can you believe that? On Wednesday night I went to  the Occasions Catalog kick-off and had so much fun and on top of that I won Prize Patrol, new Pink Pirouette Blendabilities and a stamp set (single stamp) from the new Occasions catalog, plus at the end we all got a stamp set from the new catalog. So much fun! My wish list is HUGE, I mean really HUGE! 

Here are some project sneaks from the Occasions mini from last night and then there is another card I made for this month's Creative Crew challenges on Splitcoast Stampers site. I made a shaker card again using one of my favorite sets Endless Wishes and All if calm dsp. Plus I used some Silver Foil sheet for the On Film framelit cut to make the window.  The sentiment is embossed with silver embossing powder! 




Comments