Lil Hoot


Hi all,

I am back with another card using the Lil Hoot set by Hero Arts, this time the cute owls. This is yet another card I made for the Friday's challenge by Chameleon over Splitcoast stampers.

I colored the image with Bark and Aquamarine Chameleon pens along with some details with the Seville orange and Olive Green pens. I cut the frame using the Mama Elephant Peek a Frame dies and at the end I added some candy dots from Stampin' Up!

The card base and frame are Bermuda Bay and the image is stamped on Neenah white card stock with Memento in Tuxedo Black ink pad.



Comments

Sue said…
Hi Ilina, Just visiting to say hi...your cards are absolutely beautiful, I love the colouring and the layout you use, the cards just look perfect. (interested to see you use chameleons...)
Sue...xxx
tanglemousecards.blogspot.co.uk
Kat W said…
Hi Ilina, I'm so excited to be working with you at LOTV and popped in to check out your blog... what super cute CAS designs! I can't wait to see more of your creations :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx
Katrina Bufton said…
Hi Ilina, just wanted to say I'm looking forward to working with you at LOTV. I love your designs :-)
Katrina xx
cornishkat.blogspot.co.uk