Chameleon Pens and Lawn Fawn Blog hop

Hi stampers! 
This week Chameleon Pens and Lawn Fawn teamed up together for a week long blog hop. And today it's my turn to share my creations. Here are couple sneak peeks of my projects for the Chameleon Pens Blog. You can head on over there for supplies list and instructions. 

And I have another card to share with you, here on my blog. I used the Toboggan together set and coordinating dies that Lawn Fawn was so gracious to send me, along with Snow Day set and coordinating dies that I own. and Peace, Joy and Love petite paper pad and Stitched Hillside borders dies. I just loved coloring these little guys!


Comments

jcobb said…
I am in love with the ornament! And the cards are just precious. I love these little critters!
Brandi R said…
So cute! Fantastic coloring and love the pom poms ♥
Unknown said…
Very cute! Love the ornament and little critters!!
cghundley said…
Wonderful cards, love the
snow globe! Great details
on all your cards.
Carla from Utah
Katia said…
my goodness this projects are so beautiful!
LynnsLocker said…
LOVE the ornament and your card ROCK's!
Mary Holshouser said…
Love the ornament. I will have to try this. Would make great Christmas presents.
the card is great too.
thanks for sharing.
Sue D said…
Very cute scenes you created on all these projects.