Joy to the World - Hero Arts cardmaking challenge - take 2

Hi stampers! 
Happy Halloween! Yep, and I am sharing Christmas card on Halloween...lol. 
But I promised that I will share my second card I made for the Hero Arts cardmaking challenge. For this card I used two Hero Arts sets : Joy to the World and Peace and Joy and 4 Hero Arts shadow inks: bubble gum, lime green, mint julep and red royal , Fairy dust ink from Wplus9. As well I used Hero Arts black ink for the sentiment. 
I first stamped the circles and then the sentiment. To finish it off I added some clear sequins (just to add little bit of "sparkle"). The strip on the right side is from one of the Lawn Fawn petite paper pads. 



Comments

~amy~ said…
Love your fun card!
Thanks for joining us for the Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge!