A bit of kindness for the person behind me in the Starbucks Drive Thru



Hi stampers! 
This is post #2 for today, so scroll down   for my post where I confess what I had for lunch today. Don't judge! 
The past few  days I got a chance to make bunch for cards  as part of the Kindness campaign over at Jennifer McGuire's blog. This week the challenge was to share handmade kindness with strangers. So since  I meet strangers on daily basis I decided to make bunch of cards. I made 3 designs and this is the firs one. I am keeping this stack of cards in my car and whenever I go to the Starbucks drive through I pay the next person's order and ask the Barista to hand one of these cards to the person behind me. I am putting removable notes inside, so they can share kindness with another person. Hope the kindness goes around. ;)

For this card I used Wplus9 sets Fresh Cut Flowers and More Fresh Cut flowers. I used bunch of inks to stamp the images and I used my MISTI to make mass producing easier. I used Wplus9, Simon Says Stamp and Hero Arts ink pads. The sentiment is from the Kindness stamp set from Hero Arts and I stamped it using the new Stampin' Up! Black archival ink pad. I love how crisp black it is. 


Comments

Chris said…
Gorgeous! This will make someone's day to receive such a lovely card :)