Merry Christmas

Hi Stampers! 
I am back today with the first batch of Christmas cards I made. When I mass produce, I can't do dozens and dozens of one design, I need to change things and do different designs, otherwise I will never finish them. So the first up is this design that I CASE-d from the Hero Arts blog, and changed it around a little. I used the Peace by Kelly mini stamp from Hero Arts for the main image, and then Merry stamp and cuts from Hero Arts (for the star) and the sentiment is from Papertrey ink. I stamped the trees using the Lime to Forest Green Ombre pad from Hero Arts, then stamped the star and lastly the sentiment. After all was stamped I diecut the panels using the Stitched rectangles dies from Lil' Inker Designs. 
For the card bases I used Poppy Red card stock from PTI and then I stamped Candy Cane striped HA background stamp using Gala Red ink pad from WPlus9. Last, but not the least I adhered the panels to my card bases and added some rhinestones that I had previously colored with my YO3 Chameleon Pen. 
Making these cards started the Holiday season and crafting with my 4 yr old, Anna. When I got back from work yesterday, she help me make the cards while my other 2 kiddos were taking naps, otherwise it wouldn't have been possible to make anything with those 2 around ;) Don't get me wrong, I love them to pieces, but they are too little for crafting ( 2 yrs and 10 months)



Comments