Thanks for being YOU

Hi Everyone! 
It's almost the weekend as well Christmas is in couple weeks. Now that Anna's birthday is over we can start getting stuff ready for Christmas. However we are going to wait till the last moment to put up the Christmas tree because my little crazy boy is going to pull it down. Now that he's experienced crawler, he gets everywhere and he climbs everywhere. He's a funny little boy, very social and vocal. He's hilarious! 
Today, I have another Occasions catalog sneak peek for you. This time I am using two new sets (and coordinating dies) Botanical Blooms and Suite sayings, along with the coordinating designer series paper. I really like the font of the sentiment, it's very trendy these days. 
I know it's Christmas time and I have been sharing a lot of non Christmas stuff. But I promise I will go into Christmas mode again soon, once I start making our Christmas cards as well as crafts with my kids.


Comments