Concord and 9th: You are here

Hi Stampers!
Happy Monday! I am back today with my last Concord and 9th  post as a guest designer. It has been so much fun to guest design for them!!! However this is not my last post using Concord and 9th products! So don't be sad ;) 
Today I am using the set You are Here and doing some no line coloring. I stamped the image onto Arches cold press watercolor paper with Ranger Antique Linen Distress ink. Then using my Mijello Mission gold watercolors I colored it. I didn't want the colored image to be too distracted, so I decided to stamp the sentiment on vellum and emboss with white embossing powder.
Watch the videos to see how I created these cards step by step :) 

Now head over to Concord and 9th blog and leave Angie and Greg some love! 






Comments

Betty said…
just rec'd this stamp set last week - now i can't wait to give your technique a try - so gorgeous!!
TeresaC said…
Iliana, your watercoloring is gorgeous! I was delighted to watch your video and see your process. Thank you so much for sharing and posting! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work! :)